The CAMTech model of a public private partnership continues to evolve, with increased engagement from both public and private sector organizations which gain a diverse set of strategic benefits by engaging and supporting CAMTech initiatives.
- Leadership role in supporting innovative initiatives that foster local entrepreneurial capacity in LIMCs.
- Exposure to a novel pipeline of early-stage disruptive technology startups focused on their strategic interests.
- Continuous flow of ideas, innovations, technology start-ups and talent through a foundational partnership with CAMTech and Massachusetts General Hospital that can improve health outcomes in LIMCs.
- Access to highly-motivated “maker community” with clinical, engineering and business experience in healthcare from India, Uganda and the US.
- Creative outlet for existing employees to engage in entrepreneurial initiative and “out-of-the-box” thinking.